Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Post-Celebration Congregation

Man, where did all these cobwebs come from?  I guess it has something to do with the holidays, a random illness, a much-anticipated game release and whatever other pitiful excuse I can locate in the dusty offices here at Doodlepunks.  We are back though, so make no mistake, your pointless and frivolous comic needs will be fulfilled on a more regularly based schedule.

How do I wrap up the past two weeks in a nutshell?  Let's just go with Holiday Cheer.  Especially this past weekend, we visited the local cinema not once, not twice but thrice to catch all the movies that we were interested in seeing.  Because I know that every visitor here demands my expert movie criticisms, I'll give you the bulletpoints: Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol was surprisingly entertaining and I would rank it as second-best, right behind the original; Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows was a worthy follow-up to a hopeful trilogy of interestingly tweaked classic characters; The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo was a long undertaking but well worth the effort with a captivating story and strong pacing to keep you from getting fidgety in those seats.

Whew, I'm glad that's over with.  Enjoy this week if you're lucky enough to have additional time off.  You'll need that extra energy for the parties coming up this next weekend!  Take a deep breath folks, we'll get through  this together.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: