Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Self-Inflicted Injuries

Tonight's comic encompasses probably something like 60% of the home-cooked meals that the Lady of the Manor is responsible for.  There came a point, as there absolutely should have, where the amount of sympathy and care I received for encountering a potential food coma diminished.  It's probably the case that knowing I won't have support if my guts are destroyed due to my own mistake keeps me repeating this mistake too often.

Ah well, I wonder what's on the menu tonight?

This past long weekend the theme was definitely mystery, specifically Sherlock Holmes.  We caught the BBC show Sherlock on Netflix and instantly devoured all of them that have been made so far.  The show is a modernized version of the classic detective, changing the setting to modern England and paying homage the original stories while at the same time keeping them from being outdated.  I wholeheartedly suggest you checking it out, even though the emphasis on Moriarty is much more  pronounced than in the source material.

Alright, it's a short week to let's get through it.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: