Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's The 'Stache

Introducing the newest, thinnest badass to the dp world: Stick Guy, P.I.!  He has absolutely nothing to do with anything, and he doesn't take up very much space.  If there's any mystery in two dimensions though, he's your man.

Some day, we'll be able to look back on this day as the first time the world saw what turned out to be a character at the center of Six Seasons and a Movie!

On the Guild Wars 2 front, we had a few Epoch boys hit the coveted level 80 this past weekend, myself included.  It's super weird, but the idea of reaching the 'end of the game' hasn't slowed down my interest to keep going and completing every bit of the world that I can.  In fact, tonight we may have a crew taking down a dungeon or two.  Here's hoping it goes smoothly, it's just what I need to bleed off the stress of a particularly hectic work week.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: