Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Self-Mailing Substitution

This is a legally-binding digital copyright for a fantastic idea... that would probably immediately electrocute people.  It would also probably lead to immediate need for physical therapy from dislocated shoulders or herniated discs.

Well, we're back!  I took a week or so off from the comic to try and cleanse the palate, and this is what we come up with?  Honestly though, work was to the point where I almost was driven to working over my usual 40 hours. Insanity!  Breathe a sigh of relief true believers though, I was still home before dinner every night, but was just not in a state for any witty, amazing, life-changing comics.

That being said, one can't just go from inactivity to a sprint! I need to pace myself after my ultra-short hiatus so that's all for tonight.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: