Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Waking Up With Chemicals

Lately I've had the pleasure of seeing more energy drink commercials.  Being the snake-oil salesmen of modern times, they push this stuff on you like you wouldn't be able to tie your shoes without it.

Not only do these ads keep the actual science to what they do smoke and mirrors, they usually spend most of their time comparing their product against the other poison being marketed around.  No offense meant to those who subscribe to their effectiveness, I just don't like frying my nerves to get through a normal day.

Keeping this post short and sweet (but not enough to give you that energy drink crash) so that I can relax a bit before a long day tomorrow.  Hopefully I won't have to become the world's largest hypocrite and slam one of these little fiends to make it through, right?

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: