Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What Do You Call Babysitting A Cat?

If there's a nook, she can find it.  If there's a cranny, she's already been there.  Once the opportunity has been presented, it is a guarantee that my cat will get into wherever she darn well pleases.  It has been on numerous occasions where a drawer will be partly open and I will go to close it.  I'll be met with resistance and hear a quiet meow from inside.

Luckily I'm prepared for this, because this is not the first time my cat has gotten behind the drawer.  That's right, she got in the drawer by pulling it open, but that wasn't enough.  The endgame was to sit behind the drawer in what can not be a comfortable position.  There is insanity, and there is chaos.  I believe she's a student of the latter.

I got my hands on the New 52!  I have to find Batman, but otherwise Green Lantern and the Justice League were both good titles.  I also picked up the new Captain America series, and it's looking to bring Steve Rogers back the right way, dealing with enemies from the past and bringing up the 'man out of his own time' plots again.

Anyways, have a good one and we'll meet back here in a few days!

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: