Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's All In The Eyes

The longer I gaze at it, the creepier it gets.  Back to a true doodle this week folks as it has been hellish making it this far.  Thursdays are the day where you feel the workweek pain the most, but thankfully Friday is right there to make it all better.

I bet you can't beat me in the staring contest.  Just try.

I completely forgot, guys! The new show, Avata- I mean Terra Nova was on earlier this week with a special two-hour first episode and we here at the Manor were able to catch it.  I found myself interested but at the same time cringing from time to time at the action/adventure show stereotypes being bandied about.  That being said there are a lot of redeeming qualities about this show, and I'm willing to give it more of a shot than NBC typically does.

There's not much time left to prepare for the manliest nerd activity this side of the Mississippi.  The East Wing of the Estate is being prepared for a day full of guests playing Magic: The Gathering and watching NFL football.  I'm hoping that the vast difference between the two will start a chain reaction of causality and rip the space-time continuum in two.

Hopefully you guys have something to look forward to as well.  If not, find something to enjoy and I'll see you on the other side of it.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: