Thursday, September 1, 2011

All I See Is Plaid

I like being one of the first to find something, be it music, movies, games, whatever.  What I have a hard time with is understanding the hipster mentality.  They, or the stereotypes we have to work from, seem to want to be there first but keep it secret.  How they think the things they love will stick around without widespread support we'll never know.

The real joke of it is that now being a hipster is mainstream.  So in effect they hate themselves to the point of negating all of their initial arguments.  It's a sweet poetry that makes me laugh as I share my favorite things with whoever will listen.

Also on the docket is making sure that people are prepped for the long weekend.  You're going to want to do some stretching, light calisthenics and maybe even resistance training to get ready for all the relaxing in store.  We here at the Ranch have a project or two but largely hope to just kick back and enjoy that extra day before craziness ensues full force.

I've heard Hulk Hogan often say "Be cool and eat fruit."  So do that for him.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: