Thursday, April 19, 2012

Brains For Birds!

Spring has most definitely sprung around the Manor, and with it comes back all those avian menaces that decided it was better to travel elsewhere than strap on their snow shoes.

This morning they decided to announce their presence a bit more loudly than normal to the point that it sounded almost as if they were aiming their attention at my bedroom.

It's been a very Beta-licious day in gaming news.  Tera announced that they'll be stress-testing their servers with an open beta until they launch their game to paying customers on May 3rd.  I doubt that I'll be able to spend any real time with it, so I may just end up leaving it as one of those I let pass by.

Also posted on their website, Arena Net announced that their first Beta weekend for everyone that pre-purchased their game will be April 27-29.  I will be able to spend some time with this game, and may even figure out a way to record some video or impressions to post up on Ink & Pixels.  Either way it's bound to be a fun time figuring out if the game looks like it may be polished and ready for a summer release.  Fingers crossed!

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: