Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Noise Pollution

I wonder how many rooms you can fit into a cat-sized tent?  Considering this one walks on two legs it's probably a bit more cramped in that canvas palace, but I'm betting the wonders of Ikea could be applied to the problem.

I'm posting earlier than usual because I'm having a very Batman-filled evening.  I just finished watching Batman: Under the Red Hood on Netflix and was very impressed with how they kept up pacing and story on something largely out of what you would consider his canon.  The fight sequences were very well done for a cartoon, but I did have a small issue.  To keep the ratings more kid-friendly even fighting cartoons will lessen the degree of damage that takes place to heroes, but this means that a guy can give and take 20 punches with no blood or wear and tear seeming to be evident.  Small gripe, but there it is.

I'm about to go and play Batman: Arkham City.  It has been reviewed incredibly well, reportedly topping what Arkham Asylum did.  I'll say this; I loved Arkham Asylum so my expectations are very high at the moment.  I'll most likely provide some idea of how I'm feeling later this week.

Enjoy the comic, enjoy your evening, and gosh darn it, enjoy each other.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: