Tuesday, October 11, 2011

We Join Our Adventurers...

Now I believe we're going to start a more formal series .  Let's at least try it, I can tell your mouses (mice?) moving towards the "X" in the corner to finally rid yourself of my horrible musings, but wait.  If you hang in there for a few weeks, I think it will be worth the ride.  I wanted to tell stories when I started this, and one-shots aren't going to do that for me, or for you.

In other news. Oh. My. Nerd.  The Avengers trailer got posted earlier and it looks so great! I've already watched it a few times, but I won't dissect it.  There's a whole lot they can do with this franchise, but only if they treat it with respect and avoid going super comic-y.  From what I've seen so far, they've been following the awesome example that Batman laid out by staying as close to reality as possible while still having flying gods and armored billionaires.  Follow the link below for goodness!

Avengers Assemble!

I've also got some other stuff brewing, but let's leave you all in a state of anticipation.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: