Thursday, August 23, 2012

Free Wheelin'

Tonight's installment comes from a conversation with a friend who is very entrenched in the X-Family of Marvel Comics. He brought up the point that the once-leader and visionary of the X-men was being a real jerkwad recently, coincidentally while he regained the ability to get up out of that wheelchair and walk around.

His opinion on Xavier's current annoyance factor, it made us wonder if there was some correlation of legs to jerk for the follically-challenged one. Personally, I think it would be some kind of hilarious if as Charles became more ambulatory he also had less making him humble so his ego or attitude begins to run amok.

It may not mean much to the rest of you, but the fact that I can make a doodle that doesn't have to do with Guild Wars 2 is pretty amazing. I'm willing to do anything for stable internet all weekend long, up to and including cutting power to neighbors nearby to give my house that much more of that precious bandwidth (I have no idea how I would even go about this so no actual crimes will be committed). Umm - we're excited! 'Nuff said.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: