Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Am Legend- Wait For It--

In the original novel I Am Legend, Robert Neville was the last human left alive on earth but in his loneliness felt he could bring humanity back from the brink. It didn't turn out too well for him then, being captured by the rebuilding vampire society and all.

What if Neville had a buddy to converse with or to tell him not to trust any pale folks that show up telling him they were in no way whatsoever vampires coming to abduct him?  Hopefully he'd either have solved his crisis or realized that things could always have been worse: it could have been a world full of werewolves. Can you imagine the size of those errant dust bunnies left everywhere? And you can just say goodbye to in-home carpeting, that fur just does not come out.

The countdown for Guild Wars 2 is in the single digits at this point folks, and I could not be more pumped to log in and play at... wait, does this say I won't be able to log on until 2am Saturday morning? Are they out of their minds, or am I for the pathological need to be present that instant the servers get flipped on and I can rush into a game I'm going to spend most likely the entire weekend playing? Don't answer that and keep it down, I should start storing up extra sleep now for all that I won't be getting soon.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: