Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Gut Of A Champion

We're kind of a unique household. Unlike most of you, we've been watching a lot of the Olympics and I can tell yo - What's that? Basically every person on Earth is watching the Olympics? They know more about literally every event than I do? Alright then.

Unfortunately since I'm not able to really stream any events while I'm at work I haven't been able to keep up with the soccer (football) events too much, but I've been loving all the volleyball, beach and court, that we've been able to catch.  On both counts the women's teams just seem magnetic on the screen and it's amazing watching May-Trainor and Walsh continue their unreal winning streak.

All that being said, I have to go get ready in case any good events are on tonight!

Punch it, Chewie!


No comments: