Thursday, August 16, 2012

Intense!

Outdoors! The outdoors are awesome! I love the idea of having all your gear, packing it up and heading out into the wild. The only problem is that you get it out there, and the outdoors has the audacity to get dirt and grime all over your stuff.

Or it's just possible that I'm too used to the indoors.

No, let's stick with the outdoors should have less dirt.

Sometime in my past, I must have been spliced with an amphibian or a reptile. Recently I had a run-in with a blade in the kitchen that left me with a chunk missing off the end of my finger. Luckily it hasn't hampered my work at a computer (as you can tell because I'm still posting).  For me though, I appear to be bouncing back much faster than would be normal from it and hopefully all those layers of skin will just fall back into place.  The many different bandage combinations I've tried and worked out might have something to do with that as well, but I'll chalk it up to accidental freak gene-splicing.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: