Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tales of the Weremunk!

Aghast! Shock! The Horror! It's a were...munk.  Our heroes will have to find some way to stop this adorable transformation, or I'm sure there will be some kind of consequence.

We're nearing the apex of our first actual story here, folks.  I'm hoping that you're all digging a somewhat continuous, if not frenetic, thought.

I'm anxious to try out DC Online as I've learned it's free to play now.  They've reporting some 200,000 new accounts created since Tuesday (when they made the change) which is insane.  I know the game was snazzy when I checked out the beta and I'm all about playing super hero dress-up.

Also of note: we're about to celebrate something very important this weekend.  The Lady that keeps the Manor running will be commemorating the day she graced the Earth with her presence, and the task falls to us to show her how much we appreciate that.  Fingers crossed and party hats on.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: