Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tiny Teeth of Fury!

Getting back to the story, we see that small creatures can themselves still be ferocious in their own, adorable little ways.  I'd like to say this is where the story's about to really get going but we'll see how I do.

This may be the week that does it.  If things progress, I could mow the lawn and shovel the snow from my driveway in the same week.  More news on this exciting story as it develops.

Also in the news is the awesome that is Sons of Anarchy.  The new episode is actually about to air but I won't watch it live because I hate commercials that much.  Yes, I realize that without the views advertisers won't want to put their commercials on the show.  Yes, I realize that if enough people did that the show could go off the air.  However, my deep-seeded anger towards consumer manipulation runs that deep.

Way to end on an up note, eh?

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: