Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Names Have Been Changed To Protect The Innocent

Coming right at you we have a new comic!  The content comes from a paraphrased real conversation that my wife was having over the phone.  Monumentally unlucky for her I was in earshot and could watch her face fall as she realized her fatal mistake.  It would have been unkind of me to point and laugh in her face: so I didn't point.

All kidding aside the fact that she lets me laugh at/with her is one of the things that really makes what we have work.

Have you been catching any of the new HBO series Game of Thrones?  It's from a fantasy series written by George R.R. Martin (I'm going to assume that stands for RailRoad) and has castles and kingdoms, creatures, kings, and pet Dire Wolves!  These domesticated beasts have me itching for a dog like I've got fleas.

In other news, check out the video below.  It's a short trailer for the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.  I completely wish I was a sell-out and got paid to show it to you, but I still think it looks pretty cool.  While the online play seems to attract the scummiest of the gamer underbelly, I've got to see the wildly crazy story through to the end.  Enjoy:






Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: