Tuesday, May 17, 2011

When You Just Have To Know

Hooray, we managed to doodle and post a comic tonight guys!  We did that together, I'm so proud of us!

With my recent return to StumbleUpon and the zombified brain state it seems to put me in, the world will never know how close it came to not seeing this beautiful piece of art.

In the next month or so you'll most likely start to see a different look not only to the blog (thanks for the positive feedback on the new look), but also to the content.  I'm excited to see what happens once I start stepping my game up, possibly even going full-color!  The snarkier of my readers would point out that they are already full-color, but what I mean is that it will be many colors rather than the lonely shade each comic.

In Star Wars news I've been rewatching the prequels lately, and I think my initial excitement just to see more Star Wars clouded my judgement from seeing how Lucas' tone changed so dramatically from the originals.  His need to create (terrible) comedy to appeal to younger audiences (Jar Jar, etc.) grates terribly.  I love the universe, I love the fiction and I still love the movies, but don't think I didn't notice you slacking Lucas.

Ugh, apologies for the unnecessary rant there.  I hope that you all enjoy tonight's comic, the cool weather and anything that brings out your smiles.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: