Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Right, New "Intel"

It's a new day, it's a new dawn, it's a new comic!  I just couldn't resist getting in on last week's big news.  By couldn't resist I of course mean that it came to me randomly and I just threw it together quickly.

Most of my readers come from the facebooking world, but for those that don't there is an add-on to your mobiles that allows you to 'check in' at places to let people know were you are.  The idea of the mysterious source Barack's Seal's have been relying on the past few months in their search led me where you see.

In landscaping news at the Garthwaite Ranch, I took a hatchet to a fir tree out front because a large piece of it was just getting out of hand.  This of course now gives me a mutated tree to present to the community showing them that I have no idea what I'm doing but that won't stop me.  Also in the outdoors vein, I'm loving the weather this past week and try to enjoy as much of it as I can.  I know the dog days are just around the bend and I'm not interested in spending my entire first year inside the house.

Also on the horizon is pricing out a new video card for my beast here.  I've got an eye towards running The Old Republic when it comes out but also want a card that won't rattle constantly and overheat after six or more hours continuous use.  I'm already checking out newegg.com but if there are any suggested sources let me know.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: