Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baker's Dozen!

Lucky 13!  Tonight's episode is brought to you by the poor security standards of the Playstation Network.  Luckily I own an XBox, so I feel for the people who's information is now floating out there for whatever purpose.

The worst part for most gamers is just the interruption to service.  I know a few years ago I would have just been happy someone wanted my info, they could have just asked.

On another note, I thought that April showers were supposed to bring May flowers.  So far it's just been May rain, further contributing to muddy, rainy grossness.  I hope that I'm proven wrong very shortly.

I've also been playing the Gears of War 3 beta lately and have some conflicting feelings.  On the one hand I'm very excited for the story wrapping up and experiencing that online with some good friends of mine.  However on the flip side, the multiplayer aspect doesn't do anything for me.  The skillset needed isn't one I really ever cared to cultivate.  Pretty much the flavor I've tasted from every Epic game so far.  Luckily they'll get my money so it's not hardly even worth bringing up but I thought I would share with my faithful readers.

Have a good week, fingers crossed we'll get the chance to go out and experience some life this weekend.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: