Thursday, August 18, 2011

Based On Imaginary Reality

If I ever built a treehouse, it would be with the proper load-bearing materials to support myself and whatever I wanted to bring up there.  Kids would only possibly be allowed, so I'm grateful I don't have any.

On another note, I was convinced to put a small fireplace in the background of the imaginary treehouse.  I tried to argue that it doesn't make sense for a fireplace to be lit inside a wooden structure, sitting in a tree.  As you can see, I am unable to stick to my guns.

For one reason or another I got nostalgic remembering a few funny Ryan Dunn moments from the Viva la Bam show, so of course now I'm sucked into watching the entire thing, mindless as it may be.  What I find to be the most sad is that I'm not sure Bam was playing a character for his fake reality show and he really does have that level of d-baggery in him to the core.  Dunn was always my favorite of those guys so it's terrible he's done but from what we've seen it's amazing that he was the first to go from the Jackass crew.

Another weekend looms ahead! Only this looming is different from the normal looming because it's neither menacing nor making some kind of quilt.  Enjoy it and we'll see you around the bend.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: