Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Industrious And Cute As A Button

They are by no means as handy with construction equipment as the comic tonight suggests, but there's a family of rabbits that have moved into our backyard where a garden used to be.  It's fine with me, I'm not doing anything with the space they're living in I just hoped to get a sub-let deal out of them before they really settle down and start that huge family I'm afraid is coming.

There's not a good segue from that topic to this, so I'm using the classic bait-and-switch where I discuss it while actually providing one.

DC Comics is going to be throwing their entire universe upside down this August by restarting or rebooting virtually every title they carry.  The company will have 52 #1's all premiering in a few weeks, but unlike the Marvel Ultimate Universe won't exist at the same time as the current storylines.  Marvel itself has been a monster lately, dominating both their native print media and the big screen and TV.  DC needed to shake things up and I'm really interested to see how it goes.  I've never been a huge DC follower but between Batman and Green Lantern I'm down to give it a fair chance.

Short update, other nerdly matters await.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: