Thursday, August 4, 2011

Under The Sea!

On one of our miniature vacations, we spotted a few jellyfish and that got me, of course, wondering about how they all got made.  I sure didn't see many features that would attract a potential mate in those creepy little suckers hanging out just under the surface.  Since I'm not about to actually research something I don't know, we of course end up with something close to what you see to the left.

We were able to catch the movie Hall Pass recently, and even though I like Jason Sudeikis it just wasn't enough to make it an enjoyable experience.  The dorkiness factor of Owen Wilson and Sudeikis was over-exaggerated to the point of ridiculous.  To top it all off, the whole premise of 'the only reason you'll appreciate your marriage is if you try to break out of it' was not something I'd want to put in the American public's subconscious.  Ick.

Well, that should just about do it.  With no really appealing releases coming out in the next few weeks I'll be forced to see if there's anything juicy I've overlooked on Netflix.  Everyone enjoy your weekend, there's not many left in the pre-school summer!

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: