Thursday, August 25, 2011

Power Leveling!

Taking the old adage I've heard from those with more smarts that I do, I try to make myself mostly presentable when it's time to get stuff done.  That being said, imagine going to your office and seeing people dressed as racecar drivers, artists, athletes, etc.  It made me think for a second how I would dress myself into a new career path, and before the thought even finished forming I knew it would go down exactly as it appears to your left.

Luckily, I don't own a bullwhip or the other various pieces that would make a killer likeness.  If I was in possession, you can bet that I would spend minutes every morning staring at them fighting not to head into the world making a fool of myself.  Or who knows, maybe the gear is all that's keeping me from finding artifacts and evil Nazis trying to get their hands on them before me.

This week went by at lightspeed, and I'm grateful for that.  Keeping up that pace would not be appreciated come the weekend though, so fingers crossed we can kick our collective feet up and enjoy the peace for however long we can grab it.  Take care of yourselves, I won't be able to until I grow those superpowers I sent away for.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: