Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Game After Reading

It's been a very Guild Wars-week here at the Manor, and am very excited. While there's no actual release date yet, there have been some closed beta tests for the press and videos and articles are starting to hit the usual places online.

When I do have a chance to try the game out, I'm going to do my best to avoid the main character I'll play when the full game is released.  I'll be playing an Asura; tiny little creatures with huge ears and huge intellect.  Even though they're small, you can still create a Guardian Asura, so a character meant to get in the way of danger for your friends while dishing out damage.  The idea for tonight was what if all the items weren't made for Asura and my profession could use them? It would probably be more trouble than it was worth, but having a hammer swing me into battle would be hilarious the first few hundred times.

The groundskeepers here at the Manor dodged a bullet this week, the temperatures dropped low enough again that they didn't have to start mowing the lawn for the year.  At least, not for a few more weeks. I'm sure they're thrilled to get out there and start that all up again for the next seven months.

Two down, three to go.  'Nuff said.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: