Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Three Slides Of Power!

I like the idea that Daylight Savings Time throws everyone off, even those that go bump in the night.  I know that since it reared it's head this year I've been trying to get back into my rhythm, if somewhat unsuccessfully.

For all those that are interested, my self-imposed exile to the X-Box is nearing it's end as the notorious Mass Effect 3 ending is in sight.  I'm not really one to complain to the point of involving the federal government, which some imbalanced geeks out there have done.  After hearing all the negative reactions but keeping myself away from what they were upset about, I'm curious what kind of reaction I'll have.  My general state is to vote with my dollars, so if I don't like this one, I'll stop buying games from that production studio.  There is a piece of me that is steeling myself for the counter-culture reaction; that is to say that my brain will trick me into loving the ending because that's not the popular thing to do right now.  Either way it's a story, and it's one that I haven't written so even if I'm disappointed, I'm sure I'll get over it and move on within a few hours.

In my possession is a non-movie-fied book version of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.  I'm excited to get around to reading it, but I don't think that will happen for several weeks.  I wanted to read the book for two reasons: because the premise is pretty awesome and also as a way to see if I'll have any interest in seeing the movie when it's released.  Either way, I'll have some entertainment out of it, I'm just hoping it's of the good variety.

Do I remember my little sign-off? Am I that out of the groove?  Ah well, the unnecessary journey of a thousand comics starts with single 'punk.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: