Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hammock Anger

Due to my height, things like a hammock haven't been comfortable since I was a pre-teen.  I've also never fallen asleep in one, as I imagine (or fear) that I'd wake up twisted like the pictured pretzel.

Do you guys get how excited I am to escape into nature? It's pretty much been the single thing getting me through my work days this week. Wait, I mean creating these little cartoons for you guys is what got me through. Totally.

If you like the Warhammer 40K series of PC games, they're all on sale for 75% off on Steam for the pre-holiday weekend.  I snapped up the single title I'd yet to play since it was something I was interesting in and played a beta for a year ago.

August 28! August 28! Guild Wars 2 has a release date finally! With little in the way of preamble, ArenaNet announced that the extremely anticipated sequel to their initial outing in Tyria will come out right before most kids are going back to school.  If you don't hear much from me around that time, just wait a week and then poke me.  I'll most likely be otherwise occupied with my Guardian class.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: