Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Heat Rave!

As someone who more often than not tries to avoid the low-hanging fruit of conversational topics, to have a comic devoted to weather should show just how annoying it is here at the Ranch. This heat keeps you from really doing anything outside, unless you're willing to donate a pint of your sweat to the cause.

It reminds me that at my last job the most frequent thing you'd hear the IT guys telling each other is how they're lucky that they still come to work with pants on. Only in retrospect do I realize how little they were joking.

It's all good though, with all of the comics I had been stockpiling once I knew I was getting the iPad there's more than enough to do inside. Apple's in the process of releasing details on a smaller, less expensive version of the iPad. Thankfully enough though, I wouldn't be interested in having a device with a smaller screen so I'm more than happy with my handy little hardware purchase. So much so I think I'll go spend some time with my comics outside.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: