Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stick-Up Artist

Sometimes I get it in my head that a stick figure comic is a good idea. It's hard to tell if it is in fact worth it or whether I just enjoy the fast turnaround on a ten-second doodle. Knowing me, I'd say it's safe to lean towards the latter.

I'm an almost tablet owner! My shiny new iPad is en route (hopefully as we speak) and should be here in just a few more days. Receiving the screen cover today was like an appetizer (or teaser) to the main event.

It's amazing that with my love of electronics and things that are currently put the pop in culture, even though my hobbies and interests haven't really changed in decades, that I don't travel more to visit the West coast or anywhere else for that matter. When my iPad arrives, it will officially have seen more of the world than I have since it shipped from just outside Hong Kong. Weirdly fitting.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: