Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Did I Accidentally Larson That Dog?

My cats are awesome, don't get me wrong.  I just get the distinct impression that it's every man for themselves around the estate here.

It's also important for me to note that while I'm doodling this one out I get two calls from telemarketers trying to sell me a security system for my manor.  Of course I talked to them for twenty minutes with no intention of buying but I wasn't a jerk and tried to kid around with these poor folks trying to sell something that almost no one wants unless they already have it.

Netflix is going to bestow a gift unto me soon also: I'll be getting Predators soon on my queue.  I can not wait to make fun of this thing from fade in to credits.  If there are a few badass moments with alien hunters cracking skulls so be it, but seeing Adrian Brody as a tough guy is too good to pass up.  If I'm surprised, be sure you'll hear about it.

I'm going to wrap this up soon before it becomes a discussion of the snack I'm thinking about making for myself. Before I do that though, be sure to leave me a comment, a suggestion, or a short haiku related to my greatness!  We'll meet again later down the road, and be better for it.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: