Thursday, June 9, 2011

Officially Anti-Duckface

It comes again like a fiery wave crashing down upon the world: my slightly mild annoyance with seeing something!  Seriously though, when did every photo online have to come with a false kissy duckface?  This is not a new topic I'm broaching but my Facebook feed keeps bringing photos of this ilk to the surface.

So many trailers and gameplay videos have come out of E3 this year.  Some even worked their magic on me and in a few cases actually got me interested in the final product.  Some didn't need any work at all;  The Old Republic came out with several videos that I watched a few times to make sure I caught all the details.  I'm going to sicken everyone, myself included, with the depths to my nerdity the closer we get to release.  I'll post the new trailer below, It's very watchable, even if you're not a video game or Star Wars fan.


Let me know if you guys have any thoughts on it, I would love to hear an outside opinion or answer any questions.  Thanks for coming back to check my stuff out time after time, I really appreciate all the hits I've gotten so far with so little advertising.  Please follow me, subscribe by e-mail at the right or just leave comments and I'll catch you all with my next installment.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: