Thursday, June 23, 2011

She Really Gets Me

I'd like to think that the comic tonight is completely self-explanatory, so I'll leave it alone where it is.

I'm also finding it hard to wrap a thought together for a combination of reasons.  Firstly, it's been a long time since I was able to take a vacation and reset the system, so to speak.  Secondly, I know of a few short vacations that we have planned coming up that I'm very much looking forward to.  All this to say that I've felt like I was in a slump but we're hopefully breaking out of that real soon with some sand and seafood.

Confession time: I almost just wrote a story about my cat.  Then I realized that I would hate myself in the morning and quickly deleted it.  If I were really brave I'd still post it below this, but we all know how that'll turn out.  "They're just like little people!"  I know I'm guilty of saying it, but when I do it's with the full knowledge that I've just said something creepy and weird.

Crisis averted! Mission accomplished! Another successful week sticking to the schedule!  Breathe it in, ladies and gentlemen, that's the sound of me following through on things.

Punch it, Chewie!

2 comments:

geekrd said...

Ha, I was in the room for this conversation!

doodlepunks said...

It had to make it here, there was just no way I'd let that be forgotten. Love the screen name, by the way.