Thursday, July 7, 2011

Almost Forgot A Title

Words are goofy, and tonight's comic is brought to you that thing we all do where we repeat a word over and over until it sounds weird.

There may be a movie in there: the epic tale of how Merriam and Webster ended up thrown together in the midst of political intrigue and assassins and a lifelong friendship was borne.  Throw in a few steamy scenes, not between the two mustachioed or mutton-chopped men, and we're in Hollywood by the fall.  Or whatever.

In a few short days, I will be leaving my mid-twenties and entering my late twenties.  Either the old-timers disease is kicking in super early or I've lost all interest in age because my wife had to help me remember how old I was.  The funny part is that I was wrong before checking with her.  That alone is enough to look forward to a nice round unforgettable 30 in a few years.  Keeping it pretty low-key, I plan to hit the movie theaters and do a double feature for the new Transformers and then finish up with Horrible Bosses.  Jason Bateman and Charlie Day make me pretty hopeful, I want the latter to do well because he's that wild card I'll gladly shell out money for time and again.

Anyways, stay sassy.  Leave me a comment, did you get the comic tonight?  Sign up to have them e-mailed, RSS'd or just be on the lookout for my shameless plugging on the social media interfaces.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: