Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just A Relaxing Day At The Beach

Events in tonight's comic based on a true story.  Apparently, some people have no idea that 1) their voices carry farther on the beach and 2) they don't get what the beach is supposed to be for at all.  I really felt for the lady's husband.  He either had hearing difficulties or the patience of a predator on the Serengeti.  The man sat there for nearly ten minutes without a word while his wife filled the air, non-stop, with gossip.

Had a great weekend myself, went to the movies to see Transformers in 3D and then after a meal went back for Horrible Bosses.  Transformers was exactly what you thought it was going to be... but longer.  If Michael Bay wanted it to feel epic in my opinion he missed the mark but I was entertained so I don't have much to complain about.  Horrible Bosses was just funny, the combination of the three main characters was really good stuff.  From Bateman's more subtle approach to Charlie Day's barely-contained sanity I thought it was a strong showing.

Google+ is in the neighborhood now! I joined when I got an invite and I have to be honest, it's already something I'd like to see overtake Facebook from the easy way you can share things with different groups of friends.  Yes they're reinventing the wheel, but Google just does it with a style not many others can match.  If anyone doesn't have an invite and would like to check it out, send me a message and I'll hook you up.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: