Thursday, May 17, 2012

Camer-antics!

Goofy night, hopefully it's clear that's a finger over the shutter/camera phone/whatever.

It won't be a long post tonight, I'm feeling pretty tired after a fairly boring/grueling week of work.  The weekend brings some pretty good stuff though, so I'm completely into celebrating getting through it.

I'm watching Breakout Kings from A&E while I write this up, and it's not completely without merit.  If you're interested in checking it out, don't put your hopes high and it may surprise you.  I love the Dr. turned con turned profiler character, he's pretty complex. That and I remember his as a McPoyle brother from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Alright, tomorrow brings the end to another one.  Collective sigh of relief, go!

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: