Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mispronunciation

Anyone up for a cleverly meaningless holiday?  Tomorrow is Star Wars Day, as in May the Fourth Be With You (yes I know).  While the creator of that fictional universe is less than accommodating to his fan-base in general, the idea of it bringing like minded nerds together the world over is a pleasant thought. I'm sure that the Imperial 501st will be out in force, wearing the Stormtrooper armors they've all personally made to be part of that group.

For myself, I accidentally scheduled a grilling session with some friends, so in a way we will be celebrating the day together. The majority of our conversation will probably turn back towards comics and The Avengers that we'll go out for the next day, but it still counts.

Not much more to cover, it's been a fairly productive yet quiet week at work, leaving my plenty of time to relax in the evenings and catch up on my reading or League of Legends.  Enjoy the weekend and try not to get swept away by all of the additional Avengers tie-ins that I'm sure will be out there.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: