Thursday, May 31, 2012

Comin' In For A Landing!

Regular readers will know just how much I love space, science fiction, and just about everything involved therein.  When I learned today that the Space X Dragon capsule was returning to Earth from their maiden voyage to the International Space Station, it got me hoping I'd see a little streak crossing the horizon on my lunch break.

This was obviously not to be, as an ocean touchdown has always been the most preferable.  Thankfully, from all reports everything in the mission went smoothly.  As long as things can continue to run this well, we can all look forward to many more spaceflights in the future.

Quick comic and a short post tonight, there's some serious yard work that's been piling up for the groundskeepers of the Estate that I'll need to go manage.  We're burning daylight, people!

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: