Thursday, April 14, 2011

Maxin' It Out

Finally, we've arrived!  This post signifies a marriage of an old idea I had with an updated revisiting.  Luckily nothing I do is intellectual or this would have taken some serious thought; we can't have that.

I'm going to use this as an actual blog for a hot minute, so apologies in advance.  Am I the only person in the universe who gets annoyed when someone continually welcomes you to where you already are?

When something backwards or frustrating happens at work or in the community and it gets brought up, why do some people feel the need to say "Welcome to (insert place or organization here)" ad nauseum.  I know where I am, I don't have dementia.  Although such a person would be handy to have around in case I ever go down that road.

I've got the next few comics mapped out in my head, but who knows where we'll end up.  The development of some regular characters is going to start here over the next month.  This will include both good and bad ideas, but I won't be able to tell the difference without your honest feedback on the blog here.  Please leave a quick one-liner or rate the post so I know what to steer away from.

Thanks for coming back and I'll look forward to updating you again very soon.

Punch it, Chewie!

No comments: