Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sort-of Guest Comic

So this isn't really a guest comic because the guest is my wife.  I guess I didn't lock my office door well enough or she crawled in through the HVAC vents.  You can imagine my surprise when I find this on my drafting table just waiting for me exploit it.

The joke is related to an episode of 3rd Rock from the Sun, which we have been watching every episode of on Netflix.  I can't say enough good things about that service, it's ridiculous.

Moving on.  The only real problem that I have with this is it took her around two minutes altogether but it's got such a pretty decent concept to it.  My problem is that I'm envious she could just spit out the idea and walk away, an ability I have yet to develop.

Enjoy the bonus and I'm sure she'll use her hidden tunnels again sometime to revisit her comic-drawing tendencies.

Punch it, Chewie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The "wife" has a serious dark side.