Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Keepin' it "Real"

We meet again, my faithful friends.  This posting has been inspired by the various alien invasion movies I've seen in the recent past.  Skyline and Battle: LA are two completely different movies but both have aliens out of nowhere kicking butt all over this green and blue marble.

Of the two, I definitely preferred Battle: LA as I found Skyline to be trying pretty hard to make me care about the lead characters.

I'm pretty fond of this submission, I'm starting to play around with fore and background a bit more in my simplistic way.  Eventually I'll be moving to darkened outlines or digital text, I haven't decided if my terrible handwriting is better or worse for the cause.

Please enjoy and share the link in whatever manner you choose below.  Leave me a comment or rate the post, and as always please follow the blog and/or enter your email address for a pain-free way to learn of my updates!  Thanks so much for visiting and we'll see you around the bend!

No comments: